OFSTED is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They inspect and regulate services that care for children and young people, and services providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
At Totley All Saints, we were inspected in October 2021 and were judged as being OUTSTANDING for the second time! This is all the more celebrated because OFSTED had said that they wanted to halve the number of outstanding schools. Please click to find the congratulatory letter from Amanda Spielman, the Chief inspector of Schools.
This inspection followed on from on from the one in January 2016 in which we were judged OUTSTANDING in all 5 five areas of the inspection:
- Effectiveness of Leadership and Management – OUTSTANDING
- Quality of Teaching, Learning & Assessment – OUTSTANDING
- Personal Development, Behaviour & Welfare – OUTSTANDING
- Outcomes for Pupils – OUTSTANDING
- Early Years Provision – OUTSTANDING
Please click below to download copies of our Outstanding OFSTED Reports in order to find out all of the amazing things that the Inspectors said about our school: