I am delighted to welcome you to the Totley All Saints website which should give you a flavour of all the amazing things that our children experience at our school! TASS is extremely special & is well loved by its children, staff & parents! We seek to provide a top quality education, an extremely caring atmosphere & one where children can fully thrive & reach their full & amazing potential as a child of God!
As we always say – it’s all happening at TASS!
If you are a parent of a child due to start in September 2017…
Please give us a call to organise a look around our lovely school! We don’t have special days or joint visiting times as we prefer to give you our personal touch! We look forward to meeting you!
See our Newsletters in full on the Newsletters page.
Our Harvest Celebration will be held on Monday 10th October at All Saints Church, Totley. We will be setting off at 9:10am for a 9:30 start. Parents & carers are welcome to join us either by walking with, or making their own way for the church service. If you would like to accompany us by walking to the church, then please let your child’s class teacher know. All year groups will celebrate & give thanks with singing, prayers, poems & presentations. Please note that the PTA Fun-d Raiser Family Breakfast will not be held on the day of the Harvest Service, but will instead go ahead on Wednesday 9th November starting from 8:15am in the school dining hall.
This year, we would ask that any donations that parents & carers would like to make take the form of monetary gifts only as opposed to tinned & dried food. Any money collected will go to the Cathedral Archer Project. Gifts can be sent via your child on the day of the Harvest to the school office & we will also be collecting money in a bucket at the back of the church. Thank you!
Do You Need Help?
At Totley All Saints, we are committed to ensuring that out children & their parents & carers are happy & well. If you ever need a chat to discuss any issues of concern, then we’re always here to listen & help!
As part of our commitment, we also work closely with different agencies to provide help & support for our families, including: West MAST (Multi Agency Support Team). West MAST has links with the school to help our parents / carers & families with any areas of difficulty that we can all need help & support with, at some time or another.
MAST can help with the following areas: having a new baby, behaviour & parenting skills, problems at school, attendance, emotional well-being, stress management, arguments at home, family relationships, family breakdown, finances, housing, plus employment & Training.
As part of providing this support, MAST also holds a ‘drop-in’ service that is regularly available at our school as part of their ‘early help’ initiative. This is a fantastic opportunity to take advantage of their expertise, advice and signposting to available help for many different concerns. Our MAST link workers are: Hannah Appleyard & Bethany Cam. A MAST worker will meet with you in a quiet and confidential space at school with a member of school staff to support you in discussing any issues you may have. We will then work together to help you address your needs.
Please let Mrs T Brown (Y6 teacher / SENDCo & Deputy Headteacher) know if you would like to take advantage of this service so an appointment can be arranged. To get in touch with West MAST yourself, then you can contact: Tel: 0114 250 6865 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more information about MAST, please visit our website: ‘For Parents’ under ‘Help & Support’.
Lunchtime Supervisor Needed
Can you help? We need a lunchtime Supervisor to work in looking after our children during the lunch break each day from 12:00-1:15pm (apart from Wednesday—although you could work on a Wednesday too if you preferred). If you like being outside, would like to work with fantastic kids & be part of an amazing team, then please let the school office know ASAP!
Top Tips for Safe Use of Social Media Booklet
Please look out for this booklet on how to support your child’s safe use of social media. We’ll be sending it via Parent Mail this week & it is also available on our website page under Safety/ESafety.
Parents’ Evening appointments
We will be sending out Parents’ Evening appointments tomorrow (Tuesday) so please look out for them. If you haven’t sent your slip in yet, then please let us know so that we can sort something soon. Thanks!
- Parent Prayer meeting: every Monday, 9:00-9:20am
- Library open after school until 4:15pm: 26.9.16
- Y4 swimming every Monday pm.
- Y6 Visit to Eden Camp: 27.9.16
- World Habitat Day Assembly: 3.10.16
- Y5 Whitworks History Day: 6.10.16
- Y6 Wild Read with Parents & Carers: 6.10.16
- Y4 Whitworks History Day: 7.10.16
- Harvest Service at All Saints Church, 9:30am: 10.10.16
- Early Help Morning: 11.10.16
- Green Flag Assessment Day:13.10.16
- Saints Alive Assembly: 13.10.16
- BIG ME Action Aid Dress Up Day: 14.10.16
- Y6 visit to Totley Library: 18.10.16
- Parents’ Evening, 3:00-5:30pm, 17.10.16 & 20.10.16
- Training Day school closed to children: 21.10.16
- Half term: 24.10.16-28.10.16
- Return to school: 31.10.16
- Operation Christmas Child Assembly: 3.11.16
- Merit Treat: 4.11.16
- Remembrance Assembly: 11.11.16
- Y6 to Cathedral remembrance Assembly: 11.11.16
- Outright Whole School Lesson: 14.11.6
- TASS Prayer Day: 18.11.16
- Scholastic Book Fair W/B: 21.11.16
- Y3 History Van Stone Age Day: 25.11.16
- Saints Alive Assembly: 1.12.16
- PTA Fun-d Raiser Christmas Fair: 2.12.16
- Christmas Service at All Saints Church: 5.12.16
- Mike Warren Assembly: 8.12.16
- KS1 Production: 12.12.16
- KS2 Production: 13.12.16
- KS2 Parties: 15.12.16
- KS1 Parities: 16.12.16
- Carols on the Yard: 16.12.16
- Break Up For Christmas: 16.12.16